Inventory Unit Detail
2006 Yamaha XT225
Bemidji Sports Centre
- Off-road capability and full street equipment come together in one go-anywhere do-anything package.
- Long-travel suspension and over 11 inches of ground clearance live under a seat only 31.9 inches from the ground.
- Electric start makes firing up the counterbalanced four-stroke effortless.
- A dry weight of only 238 pounds makes the XT225 super-maneuverable and responsive.
- Reliable, 223cc, air-cooled, four-stroke engine puts out strong, predictable pull across the entire RPM range for great on- and off-road performance.
- Ceramic composite cylinder electroplating helps dissipate heat more efficiently, increasing both performance and durability.
- Internal engine counterbalancer reduces vibrations to keep ride quality and comfort at its best.
- Wide-ratio six-speed transmission for maximum power and performance in a wide range of terrain and conditions.
- Hassle-free, pushbutton electric starting adds extra convenience and reliability.
- Engine is mounted high in the frame to provide an incredible 11.2 inches of ground clearance.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- With a dry weight of only 238 pounds and a class-shortest wheelbase of 53.1 inches, the XT225 is one of the lightest, most compact dual purpose machines on the market.
- 11.2 inches of ground clearance means you've got serious off-road capability, and a heavy-duty aluminum skid plate adds protection.
- 36mm telescopic front fork with 8.9 inches of travel soaks up the rough stuff, both on-road and off.
- Rigid swingarm with 5-way rebound-adjustable single rear shock and 7.5 inches of travel deliver maximum ride quality and optimal versatility in a variety of terrain.
- 21-inch front and 18-inch rear aluminum wheels are extremely durable and reduce unsprung weight for enhanced suspension performance and handling.
- 220mm front disc and rear drum brakes combine to deliver superb stopping power on both paved and unpaved surfaces.
- Long, two-tone, YZ-style seat creates a balanced riding position for optimal rider movement and comfort.
- Durable and wide front fender is designed to keep mud and dirt off the rider when exploring off-road.
- Stainless steel exhaust pipe heat shields protect both rider and passenger from accidental contact.
- Frame-mounted passenger footpegs provide two-up riding capability.
- Enduro-style, 60/55 watt halogen headlight features high/low beams.
- Flex-mounted turn indicators for greater durability against breakage.
- Durable fork shrouds help prevent rocks and debris from damaging fork sliders.
- Small, bikini-style fairing reduces wind buffeting at highway speeds and provides added protection against weather.
- Standard instrumentation includes a speedometer with odometer and resettable tripmeter as well as indicator lights for neutral, high beam and turn signals.
- Standard dual rearview mirrors.
- Easy-to-use, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Dependable, low-maintenance battery.
- Engine Type
- SOHC, 4-stroke single
- Bore and Stroke
- 70 x 58 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 34mm Mikuni
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; 8.9"
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm w/rebound-adjustable single shock, 7.5" travel
- Front Brakes
- 220mm Disc
- Rear Brakes
- 110mm Drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 53.1 in.
- Seat Height
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.3 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 238 lbs.
- 6-speed w/manual clutch
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- Team Yamaha Blue/Onyx
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)