Inventory Unit Detail
2014 Honda FOURTRAX RANCHER AT IRS EPS
Bemidji Sports Centre
FOURTRAX RANCHER AT IRS EPS
- Semi-dry-sump Engine Design: Our semi-dry sump and overhead valve designs give you an engine that's shorter from top to bottom. The compact engine both lowers the center of gravity and increases ground clearance.
- Longitudinal Engine Layout
- Programmed Fuel Injection: Being able to count on crisp performance and starting under any conditions is a must for anyone who depends on their ATV. Thanks to Honda's Programmed Fuel-Injection (PGM-FI), featuring a 34mm throttle body, 12-hole Denso injector and Idle Air Control Valve (IACV), the Rancher AT not only ensures trouble-free operation in the cold and at varying altitudes, it enhances fuel economy as well.
- Honda Automatic Five-Speed Transmission
- Shaft Final Drive
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS): The Rancher AT's double-wishbone, Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) allows each wheel to travel independently from the other over uneven terrain, helping maintain optimal tire contact. Add 6.3" of wheel travel to this formula, and what you have is arguably the most responsive handling, highest ride quality and best traction of any ATV in its class.
- Electric Shift Program (ESP): Upshifting or downshifting is easy and fast—just push one of two handlebar-mounted buttons. ESP is a huge advantage when riding in heavy boots, or if your boots are covered in mud or snow.
- TraxLok Selectable 2WD/4WD: This invaluable feature allows a rider to shift, via a front-panel-mounted lever, between 2WD and 4WD for maximum versatility during tough chores or on uneven terrain.
- Engine Type: 420cc liquid-cooled OHV semi-dry-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 86.5mm x 71.5mm
- Induction: Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 34mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: Automatic
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 6.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Independent double wishbone; 6.3 in. travel
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes: Single hydraulic disc
- Front Tires: 24 x 8-12
- Rear Tires: 24 x 10-11
- Length: 80.9 in.
- Width: 46.1 in.
- Height: 45.8 in.
- Wheelbase: 49.4 in.
- Seat Height: 32.4 in.
- Ground Clearance: 9.1 in.
- Turning Radius: 10.5 ft.
- Curb Weight: 642 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.6 gal., including 1.0 gal. reserve
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red, Olive, White
- Model Id: TRX420FPA
Factory Warranty Information
- Duration: 1 year
- Description: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- OHV semi-dry-sump longitudinally mounted four-stroke
- 420 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 86.5 x 71.5 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 34mm throttle bodies
- Starting System
- Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- Front Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Front Travel
- 6.3 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Front Tires
- 24 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double wishbone
- Rear Travel
- 6.3 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Single hydraulic disc
- Rear Tires
- 24 x 10-11
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 642 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.6 gal., including 1.0 gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance
- 9.1 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 80.9 in. L x 46.1 in. W x 45.8 in. H
- 49.4 in.
- Drive Train
- Direct front and rear driveshafts
- Final Drive
- Red, Olive, White
- One year transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.