Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Polaris Industries 600 VOYAGEUR 144 ES (S18EEF6PSL)
Clearance: Save $1,300.00 now until 10/26/2019
Bemidji Sports Centre
600 VOYAGEUR 144 ES (S18EEF6PSL)
The 600 Voyageur® 144 is for riders that want an agile, all-purpose sport-utility snowmobile. This sled's Rider-Balanced™ AXYS® Chassis and IGX 144 Rear Suspension provide superb handling off-trail and on-trail.
- AXYS® Chassis: The AXYS chassis for the 144 platform is light and strong, offering rider balanced characteristics critical for the 50/50 rider. The rider is moved into a balanced position on the sled so it rides flat through the corners. When the trail gets rough or the rider jumps off into the powder, rider balance enables the rider to move back and make the front end light to climb up on top of the snow or the moguls.
- IGX 144 Rear Suspension: A core element to the AXYS 144 platform is the Ideal Geometry X-Over 144 uncoupled rear suspension, which offers the ultimate blend of durability and strength. The IGX 144 rear suspension provides RMK-inspired off-trail agility and balance with a drastically improved on-trail ride. Pitch is controlled through geometry in this rear suspension. With 43% more front torque arm travel, this sled features reduced bottoming and less drag off-trail. An optimized, lighter, tipped rail beam design gives the sled a nimble feel.
- PowderTrac™ Hybrid Running Boards: The PowderTrac Hybrid running boards offer optimized design with 56% open space for maximum snow clean out while maintaining extreme strength. Designed specifically for the crossover rider, the boards are wider and flatter in the front for comfort while sitting and better positioning while standing up. The rear of the boards tapers back for better mobility and snow clearance when carving.
- 600 Cleanfire® Engine: This liquid-cooled Cleanfire® engine with semi-direct injection (SDI) deliver outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These powerful, efficient engines start easily and reliably and they calibrate automatically as the temperature and elevation change. These engines deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which, for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rev lab conditions. Now in the AXYS® chassis, the 600 engine features lightweight integrated mounts, electronic oil pump and bypass thermostat.
- Electronic Oil Pump: Electronic oil pump eliminates power-robbing gear drive - and provides more precise, improved oil delivery for performance and durability as well as a 35% reduction in throttle effort. Requires no adjustments.
- Polaris MessageCenter Gauge: The Polaris MessageCenter Gauge features: Larger viewable LCD screen @ 4.3"; Increased display area +25%; Scrolling message center
- Electric Start: Standard electric start ensures easy starting so you can ride after the simple turn of a key.
- LED Lights: All models built on the AXYS® platform feature standard LED headlights. LED headlights deliver the industry’s best lighting: Nearly 1 lb. lighter and high beams are 80% brighter than incandescent lighting.; Color temperature or output of the lights (the "whiteness" of light, reported in Kelvin) is 5000K, closely matching daylight.; LED headlights last the entire lifetime of the sled. A major durability enhancement over traditional incandescent headlights which experience filament burn out.; For constant visibility and enhanced safety, the low beams remain on at all times. Even when the high beam is activated, there is never a period of no light.
- Integrated Storage & Cargo Rack: Standard underseat storage was designed and developed right along with the AXYS platform, so it installs securely and features seamless, integrated styling that matches the sled’s design lines. Compression-molded materials provide semi-rigid storage and enhanced styling; Sturdier zippers provide better cargo security and protection; Installs without tools; Standard rear rack offers additional cargo capacity, up to 15 lbs.
- 2.0 Series 4 Track: Stiff lug base for hard-pack performance, soft and flexible tips for superior deep snow traction.
- RydeFX® MPV Shocks: RydeFX® shocks provide a great foundation for ride and handling.
- Hitch: Hinged tow hitch for greater versatility and better towing.
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 12 / 45.4
- Overall Height (in./mm.): 54.5 / 138.5
- Overall Width (in./mm.): 45 / 114.3
- Person Capacity: 1
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm.): 39 - 40- 41 / 99.1 - 101.6 - 104.1
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 486 / 220
- Overall Length (in./mm.): 127 / 322.6
Engine & Drivetrain
- Disc Brake Type: AXYS™ Radial
- Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85 / TEAM® LWT
- Exhaust: Single SC VES
- Fuel System: Cleanfire® Injection
- Ignition: DC-SDI
- Engine Type/Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 599
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 77.25 x 64
- Front Shocks: RydeFX® MPV
- Front Suspension: AXYS® Front Suspension
- Front Track Shock: RydeFX® MPV
- Front Travel (in./cm.): 9.3 / 23.6
- Rear Suspension: IGX 144
- Rear Track Shock: RydeFX® MPV
- Rear Travel (in./cm.): 16 / 40.6
- Ski Type: Gripper
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): 15 x 144 x 2.0 Series 4
- 12v Outlet: Accessory
- Color / Graphics: Indy Red
- Electric Start: Standard
- Fuel Gauge: Electronic
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard Adjustable
- Heated Passenger Grips: N/A
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Rear Rack/Tow Hitch: Standard
- Reverse: PERC®
- Seat Type: AXYS™ Performance
- Security System: N/A
- Speedometer: Digital
- Storage System: Standard
- Tachometer: Digital
- Temp/Low Oil Light: High Temp/Low Oil Light
- Windshield: AXYS® Tall 20", Clear
- Handlebar Type: Steel 144"
- Riser Type: 3.5" (89mm) Fixed
NOTES:Professional rider on a closed course. Polaris recommends that all snowmobile riders take a training course. Do not attempt maneuvers beyond your capability. Always wear a helmet and other safety apparel. Never drink and ride.
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 77.25 x 64 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Cleanfire® Injection
- Single SC VES
- Brake Type
- AXYS® Radial
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM® LWT
- Front Suspension
- Front Shock: RydeFX® MPV; Suspension: AXYS® Front Suspension; Front Track Shock: RydeFX® MPV
- Front Travel
- 9.3 in. (23.6 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: IGX 144; Rear Track Shock: RydeFX® MPV
- Rear Travel
- 16 in. (40.6 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 39 - 40- 41 in. (99.1 - 101.6 - 104.1 cm)
- Track Type
- Series 4
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 144 x 2.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)
- Dry Weight
- 486 lb. (220 kg)
- AXYS® Tall 20 in., Clear
- Indy Red
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Standard Adjustable